BRR F SND

Lazy day. Spent it trying to buy the tickets for the train. I am planning to go to London, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Brussels in one trip. Have to overcome some technical barriers.

The best moments of my visit in Poland are the moments during the Capoeira trainings. Axe!!! And on swimming pool.

In the afternoon I become more melancholic...It seems that I should start preparing for going home...

What do you do when you are about to leave home? Do you listen to particular music? Do you go to certain places? Do you have any routines? Do you think particular thoughts?

Speaking of me I think I do follow certain patterns. First of all I try to separate myself from the people and I become more thoughtful. The best manifestation of my behaviour is that I start long strolls listening to the music with headphones. Being there but behind the barriers of sound...

Doubel Gone Radio

3 comments:

efka said...

which home is the primary referent of home for you? how to decide? is it the country? town? address? people?

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about it and the more I think the less sure I am how to define it.
I would make a working definition of "environment (understood as people and their ambience) that you long to and that inspires and motivates you to becoming yourself and free".

efka said...

I'm lost then.
Bezdomowiec. It's so complicated.