KNGSTN CPR

Historical day! First performance of Kingston Capoeira! Vanessa, Gary, Alex, Rafał, person x and I!!!We showed some moves and had small Roda during the day for promotion of different cultures at the Lamp.

Although I am quite stressed about the exam and so on I think I am going to pass it. I try to relax, chill out and gain a new perspective on all this stuff. Am looking forward to this week because there are some things, like renting a flat, that I want to finalize.

Am going to ask Chris (my tutor) to move me to another pharmacy for a day or so, so that I could benefit from an experience in a different location. During this week I will also have to undergo a chat about my future holidays. I want to go to Poland in January for a week (guess after New Years Eve).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janusz (: