WRK WRK WRK

Three days of hard work. Probably 'It was me who made it hard'...Change in attitude has enormous impact on your perception and relations with people. It is important to concentrate on things that help you to keep your attitude good or even improve it.

I have diagnosed my complex towards money and people who earn more than me. It is hard for me to talk about money and with people of higher social status than me. I tend to underestimate my own value and depreciate my achievements. This is what I want to change. I want to remember that I am an expert who the people ask the advice from.

I react in a strange way to people's dialogs. It is interesting how their words affect me although they're not directed to me. There is this strange sub-verbal string of information that reaches me and I respond to it. I think that some how I sense this information. The thing is that I want to concentrate more on the direct information that is being delivered rather than on the sub-conscious part of it. I want to be more realistic. This means that I have to learn to listen to people again. It is good experience.



Today some Hudson Mohawke. I am waiting for his new EP under Warp. Soon shipping!!!
RCMNDD!!!

No comments: