SPRTN


separation

This weekend I am spending at home. Decided to clean my flat (finally!!!). In free time am going to record some new tunes, so you could enjoy it. Meanwhile I am planning to organize some space for painting. Am doing a reasearch about available canvas (prices, dimensions etc.) and paints (I got this idea from PinkyVision to get some "testers" from the shops...). So expect to see how some of my drawings turn into paintings!!! Will be posting the results. Any feedback welcomed!!!

Today I am also going to work on a new idea for visualisation/video clip to a song (haven't decided which song though...). The idea is very simple. I want to code the lyrics of the song in Semacode and create an animation out of it!!! Hopefully effects to be seen tomorrow (probably will spend whole night deciding which song to choose...any suggestions appreciated!!!).

1 comment:

Natalis said...

no to się nie mogę doczekać takich nowości ! :)