WHRS BRKLN

'Tell me why! I do like mondays! Tell me why! I do like mondaeeeys!'
Great day at work (but you may not care about that...). And and an adventure while on my way back home. I was doing some shopping in one of the major superhipermegas when I met that girl. Actually I didn't really meet her. She was just there. I was to pass her in the doors where she was struggling with that huge amount of these things and bags, when she asked me for help. And it was that natural. There was laughing and fun. While we were carrying all this 'stuff' to the bus stop she kept repeating 'this is madness!', and I was like 'this is fun'. I was laughing all the way. And it occurred that we were to travel with the same bus...And that moment when we got off the bus and she didn't exactly knew where her house was so she asked me 'Do you know where the Brooklyn is?'. And I was like 'It's in New York' (What the?!). And she meant 'Do you know where the Brooklyn (Street) is?'... It was fun...

No sleep till!!!

No comments: