ZLSCRCSNGR

Leisure, relax and fun. The weekend was great! Although I stayed in (again...) on saturday. Sunday was great. Long sleep, some visitors in the morning (hehe!) then capoeira with mates! Tuff tuff tuff!

Evening with Ewa and Hania. We watched Azuloscurocasinegro. A film-gift from Anita.

What do you think about this type of webistes? Guess it is useful if you want to review what you have seen, or find out the other films by the same director or with same cast (that's what I find useful about it) but plot reading is not for me...(Guess that I should rephrase the question to: 'What do you think about the plot reading before watching a film?')
When I want to see a movie I want to see it without knowing what will happen. In this case film poster is enough for me...
And you?



Poster comes from great internet repository impawards.

No comments: