CRG LNDN

From 1st till 4th of May I was in London. Discovering the city. Walking and "tubing".
I met with Kasia and for a moment felt like in Mikołów. She took me to some places so that my mental map of the city got new areas revealed.
I changed my initial plan of going back to Hull on Sunday after being taken to Cargo.
Big thank yous go to Kasia for that!!!

And here's something interesting. I guess I was the right person in the right time in Cargo. Look at the photo of the poster that I found there. Is there a link between it and my previous work published here on the blog which I was planning to title fertilization (but decided to name it let love real, however it was supposed to be a metaphore of fertilization...) or is this just another "conspiracy theory" hehe (:?

I met Emma/Jenna and I think that it is another reason why I would like to return to Cargo...

Here is the information about the party (Boom! Boom! Boom!)


Fertilizer
Good Shit from J(anus)Z Poland Yeah!!!

No comments: