KNGST KNG VS GDZLL

Continuing recent Japanese influences...Short story about the confrontation between Godzilla and Kingston Kong!!!


It suddenly appeared on the island. Strange, fearful creature. Godzilla!!! (here in red mood...)



Our hero was however adamant and kept his blood cold awaiting for the confrontation. Kingston Kong!!! (here in shadow as usual...)



I am not going to write what happened next...There is so much to say that whole my blog would not last fot it all to be told...You can use your imagination...


The photo here can however give you some more hints about the real story...



Godzilla comes from the library (I got this book for free...guess it was a promotion or an action to promote reading during this times of economic turmoil...).
Kingston Kong comes from outter space(probably fell from sky or outergalactic...don't know really) (I found him and took him home...).

4 comments:

Natalis said...

well well well
what a story...

for a start , this may be useful for You and Your new friends:

http://www.crobbies.com/King-Kong-Cotton-Lounge-Pants-2T-3T-Ready-to-Ship/2741/

i just love it how You showed godzilla's and king kong's trim to this unusual meeting in separate pictures,
and then-there are just open arms and smiles on their faces...
like they were yelling: "long time no see mate!"

pure love

i bet they will be a lovely couple

and that's so nice of You "i found him and took him home"- that reminds me of times when i used to say that to my mom every time i was bringing new insect -that i was convinced it would die "OUT THERE" without my help.
and it always died with my help,though i did not want that.
oh...too far...i'm sorry.
those reminiscences...

good luck with keeping them ALIVE

Natalis said...

and just for You to see how my friends got together...:

http://bajzelwonderland.blogspot.com/2008/06/memorandum-9.html

pro.me.us said...

...'Let your little monkey feel like a monster'...You made my day!!!


OUT FROM OUT WHERE
Rosies...

Natalis said...

I think Amon DON"T NEED THOSE PANTS.
He's already a monster :)

and it's nothing personal...
just wanted to punch You back.
happy to make You happy