WRP20


mental map
Taken in Paris.

Just returned from Paris/London. Warp20 in Paris is history now!!! Amazing venue... People from all over the world... And music!!! Energetic coctail for the rest of your life.
My expectations were high but the birthday party left me without much to say. Just only one "I wished...". My friends with whom I have been exploring Warp and widening my musical horizons should have been there with me. Hubert, Wojtek, Tomek, Marysia, Ed, Kuba and many many more...Yes it's you guys!!!

I will try to post some photos (mainly architectural because I respected the artists' will).

I met special person in Paris. Charlotte. Hugs!!!

5 comments:

Natalis said...

hell-good image You have here

pro.me.us said...

It was first photo I took in Paris...It is interesting because before I went to Paris I had had a conversation with a friend of mine about my custom of going to different places and "finding myself" (like being dropped on the parachute to unknown land and discovering the surroundings/environment) and she said: "Oh! so you are creating a mental map of a place!" and that was exactly what I ment...And here I was in Paris and first mural that I saw after leaving Gare du Nord was this one on the photo...I couldn't title it other way than 'mental map'...

Natalis said...

i think mental-maps are better than paper-ones.Especially when it is to find Yourself in new environment.

pro:me:us said...

...and mental maps are more dynamic...they change with you and your self-perception in a particular place!

Natalis said...

that's why they're so awesome :)